[Nitro] Updated tutorial

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Fri Oct 5 19:51:36 EDT 2007

Thanks.

I'm a little bashful because they do need more work, and I'm sure the
core developers see plenty of shortcomings.

For future distribution I think we should integrate some of the content
into the upcoming Rdocs documentation project.  I'd like to structure
the Rdocs such that they can generate HTML pages like these in a format
that's really accessible to newbies and to people looking for
information in a hurry.