[Nitro] Nitro on Apache

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 03:39:09 EDT 2007

> George had said that he was going to make sure Nitro 0.50 had builtin
> support for using both of these.  I am not sure of the status of that
> or if he needs anything from me.  George?

I am about to bring live a first (preview) version of my current project. I
most certainly want to  experiment with your code ;-)
This will happen sooner rather than later. So please, be a bit more patient.

-g.

PS: And thanks for your great work and willingnes to help me make this a
great deployment option for Nitro apps.

--
http://gmosx.me.gr
http://phidz.com