[Nitro] Installing Nitro on Windows in 11 steps

Sotiris Varotsis amusic at freemail.gr
Wed Oct 3 14:00:04 EDT 2007

The first installer build looks promising (as in installing Nitro on a
system that already has mysql and ruby on it). Of course it assumes much for
granted at this stage. I'm going to add some checks for presence of ruby,
mysql or other nitro versions and do the relevant error handling, make it
pretty and per George's suggestion make it a component based, all in one
package (i.e. ruby/mysql/nitro). I expect it to be released really soon.
Auto-updating (kind of like building a nitro specific darcs in the
installer) will be a bit trickier and it will be looked upon later on.

-aMUSiC