[Nitro] Nitro on Apache

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Oct 3 12:53:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

thank you for adding the tutorial (it is however quite short and
might have fit better into a tip).

I had to clean up a little due to a slight misunderstanding between
you and oxy which was more like 'wtf' ;).
It led me on a small debugging trip to find out why there wasn't
any content.

Anyway, for tutorials the "description" field is supposed to be a
small entry on what the tutorial contains.  This is shown on the
front page.

Inside the tutorial then there should be one or more pages which
you can add.  This is available to help structure your tutorial in
easyly digestable chunks.

Anyway, thanks for using oxywtf.  ^_^

Feel free to change my hastily added description.

Jo