[Nitro] Installing Nitro on Windows in 11 steps

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Wed Oct 3 08:47:55 EDT 2007

This is extremely thourough, complete, and well organized.

I'm probably not the only one thinking that you should sign up at
oxyliquit.de and post this as a tip...

I'd be thrilled if folks could add it to their own collections ( e.g.,
if Arne wanted to add it to thedailynitro, or I to cheatsheets ).

I envision doing that with credit to the author being one of the first
things on the page -- author's name, and if desired, a link to the
author's web site.

Maybe nitroproject.org could host a "From the Archives" section, with
gems like this as entries, indexed by category and tag, with descriptive
links.