[Nitro] Oops, and documentation idea...

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Wed Oct 3 08:35:05 EDT 2007

Sorry... I misunderstood the question... I'm up to my eyeballs in
exploring Og right now, and its filtering everything I see.  I look at
my wife and kids and visualize the generated foreign key attributes that
join us.... :)

Thanks for the kudos.    What I'd like more than my cheatsheets is a
collaborative effort to produce documentation similar to the PHP docs --
   http://www.php.net/docs.php.   I see it as a nitro app, with content
in DocBook or something similar.   Perhaps Nitro elements could be
created named similarly to DocBook elements, such that the docbook pages
can be served up directly, as-is.    The same pages could be used later
to generate a print book -- produced by a community(!) with proceeds
going back to the project.

Would someone be willing to host that in a mercurial or darcs archive?