[Nitro] Revisiting some Og issues again: RFC

Judson Lester nyarly at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:18:37 EST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 6:50 PM, Trans <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I can give you another reason. I can set up an SVN repo up in
> moments (with access to a rubyforge project) and get things rolling
> right a way. the issues we have for setting up a git repo are some of
> the same that we have with the darcs --George is the sole patch
> gateway.

That's a fantastic reason.  I'm still in the camp of wanting Og to stand on
it's own, but a big part of that drive is getting more devs on a worthy
projects (self included).  Having the repo be easier to access and commits
be easier would be a huge step towards that.

Judson
--
Your subnet is currently 169.254.0.0/16.  You are likely to be eaten by a
grue.