[Nitro] Running branch

Arne Brasseur arne at arnebrasseur.net
Sat Nov 24 20:06:59 EST 2007

The current branch of Nitro is supposed to run with the SVN versions of
facets, english, blow and opod, right?

I got it working but I'm just checking because I had to comment out a
bunch of require statements before it would work. I suppose these are
leftovers from the old facets layout?

plexus at plexus-laptop:~/work/nitro_repo$ darcs diff
diff -rN old-nitro_repo/glue/lib/glue/aspects.rb
new-nitro_repo/glue/lib/glue/aspects.rb
15c15
< # after :read, do
---
 > # after :read do
diff -rN old-nitro_repo/glue/lib/glue/main.rb
new-nitro_repo/glue/lib/glue/main.rb
17,18c17,18
< require "facets/module/is"
< require "facets/class/cattr"
---
 > #require "facets/module/is"
 > #require "facets/class/cattr"
diff -rN old-nitro_repo/og/lib/og/store/sql.rb
new-nitro_repo/og/lib/og/store/sql.rb
1,2c1,2
< require "facets/module/ancestor"
< require "facets/class/subclasses"
---
 > #require "facets/module/ancestor"
 > #require "facets/class/subclasses"
diff -rN old-nitro_repo/raw/lib/raw/compiler/filter/elements/element.rb
new-nitro_repo/raw/lib/raw/compiler/filter/elements/element.rb
4c4
< require "facets/string/capitalized"
---
 > #require "facets/string/capitalized"
6c6
< require "facets/dir/recurse"
---
 > #require "facets/dir/recurse"
diff -rN old-nitro_repo/raw/lib/raw/context.rb
new-nitro_repo/raw/lib/raw/context.rb
1,2c1,2
< require "facets/kernel/assign_with"
< require "facets/module/is"
---
 > #require "facets/kernel/assign_with"
 > #require "facets/module/is"
diff -rN old-nitro_repo/raw/lib/raw/controller/caching.rb
new-nitro_repo/raw/lib/raw/controller/caching.rb
5c5
< require "facets/kernel/eigenclass"
---
 > #require "facets/kernel/eigenclass"
diff -rN old-nitro_repo/raw/lib/raw/dispatcher.rb
new-nitro_repo/raw/lib/raw/dispatcher.rb
2c2
< require "facets/module/ancestor"
---
 > #require "facets/module/ancestor"
diff -rN old-nitro_repo/raw/lib/raw/util/xml.rb
new-nitro_repo/raw/lib/raw/util/xml.rb
3c3

--
Arne Brasseur