[Nitro] Command to run a single spec?

Arne Brasseur arne at arnebrasseur.net
Sat Nov 24 03:10:16 EST 2007

Just do 'rake -T' in the top level dir and you should see all your options:

rake test:raw:raw:context:flash             # Run test raw:context:flash
of raw
rake test:raw:raw:context:request           # Run test
raw:context:request of raw
rake test:raw:raw:dispatcher                # Run test raw:dispatcher of raw
rake test:raw:raw:dispatcher:format         # Run test
raw:dispatcher:format of raw

called 'setnitro':

export PATH=/home/plexus/work/nitro_repo/nitro/bin:$PATH
export RUBYOPT='-rubygems -I/home/plexus/work/nitro_repo/script
-rlib/glycerin -I/home/plexus/work/facets/lib/'

When I'm doing Nitro stuff I first do

. setnitro

HTH
(ab)

Mark Van De Vyver schreef:
> Hi Robert,
> I run single spec file from within my ide.  The requires I have in a
> spec file are:
>
> require File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), "..", "..", "..", "..", "helper.rb")
> require "og/adapter/dbi"
>
> Not sure if this helps, I suspect you are asking about the rake tasks?
>
> Mark
>

> On Nov 24, 2007 3:11 PM, Robert Mela <rob at robmela.com> wrote:
>
>> What's the command for running a single spec test file?   Is glycerin
>> required, or is there some test script that handles the includes
>> automatically?

Arne Brasseur
http://www.arnebrasseur.net
http://www.zhongwiki.com