[Nitro] [Og] DBI adapter and Sequel

Mark Van De Vyver mvyver at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 02:34:34 EST 2007

The rake:test:og output (dbi-mysql adapter)

Running og...                                                  [  33
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi...                                      [  21
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/create...                               [  26
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/dbd/mysql...                            [   2
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/dbd/sqlite...                           [   1
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/override...                             [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/array_keys_spec...               [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/connection_pool...               [  24
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/core_ext...                      [  35
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/database...                      [ 101
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/dataset...                       [ 209
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/migration_spec...                [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/model...                         [   6
specs -   3 failed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/pretty_table_spec...             [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/schema_generator_spec...         [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/schema_spec...                   [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/sequel/sequelizer...                    [  41
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/dbi/utils...                                [ 435
specs - all passed ]
Running og/adapter/oracle...                                   [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/adapter/postgresql...                               [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/model...                                            [   2
specs -   1 failed ]
Running og/model/orderable...                                  [   6
specs -   3 failed ]
Running og/model/taggable...                                   [   2
specs - all passed ]
Running og/model/timestamped...                                [   2
specs -   1 failed ]
Running og/model/uuid...                                       [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/relation/has_many...                                [   2
specs -   1 failed ]
Running og/store/sql...                                        [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/store/sql/utils...                                  [   0
specs -   0 failed ]
Running og/util/ann_attr...                                    [   2
specs -   1 failed ]
Running og/validation...                                       [   2
specs - all passed ]