[Nitro] two way crypt function

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 06:09:34 EST 2007

My problem is that sometimes, for some stupid reason, the digest integrity
check fails for non altered cookies.
Ie you get AlteredCookie exceptions for now reason.
I really can't find the problem.

So I was thinking, I could just encrypt/decrypt the cookie with a fast 2 way
encryption method and
solve this once and for all.

-g.

http://me.gr