[Nitro] two way crypt function

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 05:37:32 EST 2007

On Nov 10, 2:24 am, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks,
> ezcrypto does the work!

Thing I don't like about this lib -- it is for Rails. They've embedded
EzCrypto and ActiveCrypto in the same package. I don't think that's
good for Nitro. Maybe we can ask them to split the package in two?

> I am thinking about encrypting the session data with a two-way method and
> skip the diggest test. Anyone sees any problems?

How will that effect the cookie size? BTW, How were you doing the
digest to begin with? Were you using facets/crypt.rb? I would like to
add a two-way routine to that lib, to have available for simple cases.