[Nitro] I, Nitro

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Sat Nov 3 10:48:09 EDT 2007

We need to draw up a list of *what* formats we want to target.

A (START HERE) at the README RDoc level is a great idea.  A README.intro
alongside the current README.og and README.raw.

What are the goals?

 -- install Nitro
 -- verify that it works
 -- proove:  useful common things are really simple in Nitro

If those are the goals, does this achieve them:

Intro I ( README.intro )
 - single-file app ( with Controller and Dispatcher )
 - starting and stopping
- canonical hello world app
   . nitro --create
   . a template
   . a controller
   . an element

Intro II ( Og ) ( README.intro2 )
  - Library example ( Book and Author ), using admin part
   ( or something similarly simple but more exciting )

Intro III (? or maybe this belongs in a tutorial )
   - Add a simple form to Intro II

At this point it's pushing the limits to becoming a tutorial...