[Nitro] I, Nitro

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 21:40:41 EDT 2007

Hi gang

Personally speaking

i agree there must be a [START HERE] document like and induction set.

Secondly I prefer a cook book approach to the second level USER
documentation.

BOTH these would be backed by solid PROGRAMMER level documentation.

Cook books and the [START HERE] model can both work on useful use cases.

For example :: I made a web page with html from a book, now I want to make a
site based on my ideas -- How do I transfer my existing web to Nitro?  Some
of the suff oyx does :-)

I trust you find that useful.