[Nitro] I, Nitro

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Thu Nov 1 21:58:10 EDT 2007

Trans wrote:
> (1) Uber User Friendly.
> Basically I want to do something like:
>      $ gem install nitro
>      $ ntiro demo helloworld
> and
>      $ gem install nitro
>      $ nitro create ~/mynitroprojects/foofish
>      $ nitro start ~/mynitroprojects/foofish
> Without one single hickup.

The hiccup that makes me embarrassed to ask friends to try Nitro is that
request[] doesn't work in  OgAdminController#save.    The scaffold makes
learning Nitro/Og a piece of cake -- instant usefulness before getting
into hand-coding form.

ERROR: Error while handling OgAdminController#save()
ERROR: undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass

Oddly enough, request[] works everywhere else.    Maybe that will by my
puzzle for the week.