[Nitro] Plone

Kirk Haines wyhaines at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:43:46 EDT 2007

On 11/1/07, Trans <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> And you know, the whole thing Chad Fowler said is a load of crap.
> Should Burger King stop making burgers b/c McDs does basically the
> same thing? Diversity is important. Without it nothing advances.

I quite agree.  It may be just tilting at windmills, but practical
alternatives to a juggernaut like Rails are a good thing.  And I think
the environment is starting to open up again to the possibility that
non-Rails alternatives can pull in some substantial numbers of new
users, both from the new-to-ruby camps and the rails-user camps.

Kirk Haines