[Nitro] Patch review

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Thu Jun 28 04:57:55 EDT 2007

Hi George,

as per request, I looked through patches.

[Check if template exists, else use app/template. Fixes WSOD problem in
blog [james_b].
George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com>**20070626112108] {

I find this one a little dubious.  While this certainly fixes the problem,
I think it's more fixing a symptom, and not the original cause.

IMO we should stay with only '/template' as default, it's easy enough
to change the template root by hand, and making a special case for
a single example is the wrong way around.  IMO of course.  So, what
I would propose is, move the template folder to the correct place
or showcase template root overriding in the example.

Jo