[Nitro] Updated blog example

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:24:39 EDT 2007

George Moschovitis wrote:
> Dear devs,
> I think I have fixed the WSOD problem in the blog example. Please pull and
> verify.

What's the simplest way to re-fetch a clean copy of code from the repo?

I've hacked around on the blog example, and would like to delete it and
re-pull that code to start over with the current version.

(I did this once before after Googling for some darcs help, and I can
find that again, but I'm wondering if there is not some common idiom for
this.  I'm more accustomed to svn. :) )

> Moreover I improved the example, to demonstrate Nitro's new multiple
> (representation) format rendering. Have a look at the syndication/export to
> json options in the sidebar.

Will do.

I did re-try the example after adjusting the template location, and got
further; the main page appeared.  I think the new bad behavior I saw
(the absence of any blog posts rendering; admin pages not offering to
manage posts or comments) are because I dicked around with the code.