[Nitro] Plugins in Nitro

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:14:40 EDT 2007

Hello Thiago,

thanks for your interest in Nitro. IMHO Nitro offers a much more elegant way
for plugins. Instead of code like:

class MyClass

you do

class MyClass
  include Hierarchical # the ruby way

class MyClass
  is Hierarchical # alias

Nitro tries to follow the standard way as much as possible. If you are ready
with your extension (organized in the standard Nitro dir structure) just
package it as a gem and distribute it. Presto, you got your plugin ;-)
Bigger modules of functionality are called parts, have a look at the admin

Btw, I would suggest that you have a look at the vastly updated repository
0.50.0 version.