[Nitro] blog example - template rendering issues

Arne Brasseur arne at arnebrasseur.net
Mon Jun 25 14:30:47 EDT 2007

George Moschovitis schreef:

>     rendering, but never got any template to display.
>
>     The only way I can get output using 0.50  is by calling 'print' in a
>     controller method.
>

> this is very strange indeed, it works for me. Has anyone on this list
> managed to run the blog example?
>
> -g.

I have the same thing. I did this

- set RUBYLIB to facets, raw, og, nitro, glue repo
- changed part/admin to nitro/part/admin
- changed the password setting for mysql (shouldn't this example use
sqlite?)

then started it with the nitro script. All I get is 'white screen of death'.

(ab)

--
Arne Brasseur
http://www.arnebrasseur.net