[Nitro] blog example - template rendering issues

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 00:48:56 EDT 2007

George Moschovitis wrote:
> Dear devs,
>
> I just pushed the updated examples dir. Have a look at the blog example.
> I plan to work a bit more on this, but it already demonstrates some nice
> nitro/og practices. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding
> this example, please let me know.

I've made suitable adjustments to get the correct libs loaded and the
models Ogified.  Now I can start the blog example, but it never renders
any pages other than the admin sections.

I tried to build a small app to see if I could figure out the template
rendering, but never got any template to display.

The only way I can get output using 0.50  is by calling 'print' in a
controller method.

--
James Britt

"A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing."
   - A. Perlis