[Nitro] Bug in nitro's application.rb

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Sun Jun 24 02:59:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

> The blog example in the darcs repo is failing on me.

  INFO: Starting Webrick adapter on 0.0.0.0:9000
  INFO: Press Ctrl-C to shutdown; Run with --help for options.
DEBUG: Compiling 'index' super-method
DEBUG: SELECT * FROM ogpost ORDER BY create_time DESC
DEBUG: Compiling 'index' view sub-method [format: html]
DEBUG: Cannot respond to '/favicon.ico' using the 'ico' format representation.

So, it seems to me that it'd kinda work, but I only get a WSOD
(white screen of death, how a nitro newbie on irc called it once).

George, could you have a look at this?  If the rendering/
compiling is broken, it might've been due to my recent
'adventures' into the innards of Nitro (at the place we
talked about on irc).

> So, "defined? Og.manager" is insufficient.

I made a patch (blind, because I can't seem to get it to run),
it is available on:  http://oxywtf.de/~john/darcs_repos/glycerin

Relevant patches:

Sun Jun 24 09:54:30 EEST 2007  Jonathan Buch <jo at helloit.fi>
   * Fix glycerin.rb, remove gen from load path, add load path for part/admin
Sun Jun 24 09:39:40 EEST 2007  Jonathan Buch <jo at helloit.fi>
   * Og.manager must be non-nil in nitro/application.rb

I hope that works,

Jo

--
Feel the love