[Nitro] Og spec status:

Arne Brasseur arne at arnebrasseur.net
Mon Jun 18 17:02:11 EDT 2007

George Moschovitis schreef:
>  I will *try*. There are a lot of things that I must take care of this
> moment in my life. Let me finish with the blog example. One thing at a
> time.
> -g.
Absolutely. Although we all would like the next release to be finished,
the truth is it will be done when it's done. It seems I've stirred
things up a bit, which made things move after falling silent a bit, and
that's good. But this stuff develops at the pace that it does. If people
want it faster they can either start coding themselves (or help out in
other ways) or just have patience.

I started converting the tests to specs, but that probably won't be done
in a week, since I do it after hours and I don't want to be behind the
screen 24/7 also. The good news is I plan to stick around for a while,
I'm liking it here.

So if you're busy or it's just not a good time, just say so (as you did)
so we know what to expect.

Anyway, great to see you're finishing the blog example.

Arne Brasseur @ your service
arne at arnebrasseur.net