[Nitro] Newbie Impressions

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Fri Jun 15 11:36:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

thank you very much for that comprehensive post and summarizing the
gist of the irc discussion.
I'm going to work on Og specs, which hopefully goes smoother this time
now that you have made some 'pre work' by creating a Rakefile.

Where I can predict problems, is 'store problems' introduced by the
new store pool.  Other than that, there could also be problems in
the relation deletion.  The rest (I hope) consists mostly of smaller
problems.

So, anyone willing to induce some _life_ into Og again, I already
agreed to review any patches you want me to.  Even if you feel like
being too new too help or just too shy.  :P  The best way to get
better in touch with me:  IRC:   #nitro on irc.freenode.net

I also do live help, I can help you get started with Nitro, walk you
through the basic Nitro app generation and give extensive Og help.
So, if you feel like stuck, or unsure on how you start, want to
'sidestep' non-existant documenation, come see me.  ;)

Jo