[Nitro] scaffold and helper dropped?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:10:01 EDT 2007

please use

include PagerHelper
include Karma
include SEOname

etc, instead of

helper :pager
helper :karma
helper :seoname

likewise the new version uses standard modules for scaffolding.

class MyModel
  include Enchant
end

there is an option that automatically enchants all models.

or for controller level scaffolding:

class MyModel::Controller
  include REST
end

adds some standard REST methods.

I think I have not commited rest.rb to the repo, will do soon.

regards,
George

http://phidz.com
http://blog.gmosx.com