[Nitro] scaffold and helper dropped?

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Sat Jun 9 11:50:39 EDT 2007

HI,

> It appears a number of things have been dropped between 0.4.2 and repo
> (to become 0.5.0).
>
> Things I've noticed (unless I've overseen) are the helper method for
> Controller, and the scaffold/scaffolding code.
>
> Are they planned to return or not? Just curious.

not sure about scaffolding, but helper has been dropped by George for
sure.  He wants to use less 'non standard' tags.  I happen to like the
helper method though, but that's just me.  :P
(I never used scaffolding, so can't say anything about that.)

Jo

--
Feel the love
http://pinkjuice.com/pics/ruby.png