[Nitro] Request for Transaction example

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Tue Jun 5 11:33:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

store = $og.store
conn = store.conn

begin
store.start
a = User.new; a.name = 'asdf5'; a.save
conn.exec %{INSERT INTO oguser ("real_name", "password", "update_time",
"email", "name", "access_time", "time_deleted", "revision", "phone",
"create_time", "phone2", "customer_oid") VALUES (NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,
'asdf555', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)}
rescue Object
end

store.rollback

It turned out, that the a.save did end up in the store, while
the second one didn't.  What does that tell us?  We're FUCKED!

I didn't take into account that there are 5 stores to choose from,
each having his own connection and own transaction.

Yes, disturbing.  If you will excuse me, I think I'm gonna cry. ;/

Jo