[Nitro] A better #is ?

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Sat Jul 28 15:20:53 EDT 2007

> Well, the bigger picture that I see is due to the annoyance of the
> smaller ones. I really hate having to know if a given module is
> intended to be included or extended in order to give me the desired
> functionality.

late answer.   Had to think a while about this and I think you're right.
What one mostly cares about is 'getting functionality', not the way how
to get it.

Btw, I like class_methods, it's easy to use and does exactly what I
expect it to do without much thinking from my side necessary.  :P
So once again, thanks for showing us more 'facets of ruby'.  ^_^

Feel the love