[Nitro] A better #is ?

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Fri Jul 27 12:55:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

> However, that sort of misleads the programmer. #include is not
> actually happening at all.

well, same here,

class MyClass
   is MyModule
end

I have absolutely no idea what is going on here, without first reading
the code (or documentation for that matter), if it does include, or
extend or does something completely different.

Now, that isn't necessarily a bad thing, all the end user will only ever
do `is FooBlah` and will happily use the facilities it provides.
What I'm not sure is if we need that kind of power in the backend,
do you have any 'bigger usecase' in mind?

Jo