[Nitro] Repo sync

Arne Brasseur arne at arnebrasseur.net
Thu Jul 26 15:52:27 EDT 2007

Hi George,

I see you recently fixed the "infinite loop in error handler" problem. I
had a patch in my repo that fixed this the 9th of July. I unpulled mine
so they don't clash.

Could you please sync with my repo? I still have some four new patches
there. If any of the patches seem unappropriate for the main repo please
inform me, I'd be happy to unpull them.

Also regarding the error handling code, there could still be a (albeit
rare) problem. Suppose the template for error 503 raises error 505 and
vice versa (for example), then you still have an infinite loop. That's
why my code checked if the current status code was in the range 400-599.

Arne Brasseur
arne at arnebrasseur.net