[Nitro] Markup spec

arne at arnebrasseur.net arne at arnebrasseur.net
Wed Jul 25 05:03:16 EDT 2007

> So, if people (I include myself here) would always test when they were
> fiddling with something and before recording a patch, all would be in a
> much better state.  This needs concentration of course.  :P
> This goes of course most to George as he's simply the most productive
> patcher, and I've just been patching Og tests/specs for years now.  :P

I mentioned this before on IRC, but I'll say it again for the world to
hear. Once all the tests run I would really like it if patches would get
rejected automatically if they make the tests fail. They call it
continuous integration IIRC, and I'd be surprised if darcs didn't have a
hook for that.

One could also set up a seperate machine that runs the tests after each
new patch, and unpulls if it makes the tests fail.

Is it conceivable this would ever happen to the Nitro repo?