[Nitro] Nitro Structure Graphics

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Fri Jul 20 02:30:29 EDT 2007

> Where does Raw fit in?

Raw is the parts which drive the controllers, the templating and provides
the general runtime, views etc.  It is what most of the old nitro was.

nitro is the 'how a Nitro application is started' and provides additional
libraries (like the admin/ part, a mailer and Aspects (reminds me, why
aren't those in facets, as they look kinda like they'd belong there)).

Like I told G on irc, I dunno if it was worth throwing out glue and
yet creating enother dependency, but that's just me.  :)