[Nitro] Nitro Structure Graphics

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 02:37:29 EDT 2007

These images are great...

Some minor remarks:

you don't have to extend from Nitro::Controller, ie no need for:

class MyController < Nitro::Controller
end

just

class MyController
end

does the trick.

Moreover, I would suggest that you use the cookie based session system
introduced in 0.50.0
So you don't need a session/state server any more...

Finaly your css files now reside in the tremplate dir, ie:

template/css/style.cssx

that typically gets rendered and cached in

public/css/style.css

you can use all Nitro templating features in a .cssx file (and typically in
.*X files)

thanks again for these great images,
-g.

http://phidz.com