[Nitro] Nitro Week

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 09:54:24 EDT 2007

Dear devs,

I have allocated the coming week to work on Nitro. The goal is to make
0.50.0 ready for release. I would like to know, who can help me during this
week.
I will need:

- help with converting test cases to specs
- annotating the source code with useful comments.
- bug reports
- improving the RELEASES text for the new release.

I especially will need the help of Tom to fix some problems with Aspects and
try to get rid of Glue altogether. From tomorrow I will try to be online on
IRC so if you want to bring something to my attention you can join me there.

regards,
George.

--
http://phidz.com