[Nitro] Current Oxyliquit repo status

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Tue Jul 10 12:19:00 EDT 2007

news from my repo[1].  I pushed a bunch of patches from my own repo.
All are only cleanup or bugfix patches.  Some of them add 'expected'
behaviour, some just remove minor glitches.

They are mostly extracted from my 'uber different' working repo, I
hope didn't screw up porting them.  None are really earth-shattering,
but the sheer amount worries me a little.

I hope Arne and George (or really anyone) can have a look at them
before George pulls them to the final repo.

[1] http://oxywtf.de/~john/darcs_repos/glycerin