[Nitro] about rake test

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Sun Jul 8 16:15:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

Aurelianito reported the same on IRC.  :)

> Also, rake context test won't work until I added require
> "facets/more/ann" in og/lib/og/relation/has_many.rb. Perhaps it is a
> simple oblivion or i sadly corrupt my nitro installation :).

No, that issue is only existant while testing (because it is more
'independend').  Nothing wrong with your repo at all, just a glitch,
it'll not hinder any application you do.

> * cgi/cookie doesn't work either and complains about a bad timestamp
> that doesn't use the http1.1 format.

Yeah, but I know nothing about cookies, someone more proficient has
to have a look at that.  If you know what it should deliver, could
you propose a spec or code change to make the spec go green?

Jo