[Nitro] [OG] eval and style

nyarly at gmail.com nyarly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:59:20 EST 2007

> Yep. That is a good example of where it would be best to get rid of
> the eval (and direct injection of code into the class) But like I said
> it's not always so easy. If you have some time, please give it some
> effort. That would be great.

Fair enough.  I've started tooling into this.  One frustration: the
repo version doesn't pass tc_store.rb, which makes me a little
hesitant to whack around willy-nilly.  I've got initial patch done
that's a non-functioning sketch of what I'm trying, but I'll wait
until I've got something finished before I waste anyone else's time
with it.