[Nitro] Facets 2.0

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 04:17:11 EST 2007

> * get rid of the self/ folders. i've come to the conclusion that the
> odds of a clash between an instance method and class method are low
> ...is how punctuated methods (!, ?, =) work too.

sounds ok to me...

* i want to get rid of the facet/ redirect folder (this is the one
> ...ld be harder to manage. howerver it's not quite as it seems b/c....

just get rid of facet, keep facets/more, facets/core, facets/yore

any other suggestions for the future Facets 2.0 are very very welcome.

Include some more stuff from glue so I can finaly get rid of that ;-)

-g.

--
http://blog.gmosx.com
http://cull.gr