[Nitro] [ANN] Facets 1.8 (RC)

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 18:34:02 EST 2007

I am converting Nitro to the new annotations implementation. I expect to
face many problems so hopefully you will be around to give me some help ;-)

I agree  that the new implementation is much simpler (and even makes Nitro's
code more understandable). The old implementation was too magical I guess.

-g.

http://blog.gmosx.com
http://cull.gr
http://www.joy.gr