[Nitro] [ANN] Facets 1.8 (RC)

transfire at gmail.com transfire at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 08:58:26 EST 2007

On Jan 26, 5:50 am, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> What does facets/yore mean?
>
> yore == past ?? are the methods (ie annotation, annattr) in yore in the way
> out?

Yes. I created yore/ to hold deprecated functionality. That way people
can still use it "in the mean time" just by changing their requires. I
actaully don;t expect it to get much use, but it serves as a just in
case fallback of sorts.

annotation.rb and annattr.rb are in there as they have been repaced by
ann.rb and ann_attr.rb. However, I think I need to go back and replace
annotation.rb with the version from Facets 1.4.3. In anycase I would
like to get nitro working with the current implementations -- which
will provide the needed feedback to get the implementations themselves
up to snuff.

T.