[Nitro] [ANN] Facets 1.8 (RC)

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:28:20 EST 2007

An updated example:

require 'facets/yore/annotation'
require 'facets/yore/annattr'

class Test
        attr_accessor :a, Fixnum, :doc => 1
        attr_accessor :b, String

        ann :cool, :x => 5
end

class Child < Test
end

p Child.ann[:a][:class] # => returns nil !!!
p Child.ann.a.class # => returns Annotation (the class) !!!
p Child.ann.a.doc # => this works!

p Child.ann.cool.x # => works
p Child.ann.cool[:x] # => nil!

so, can you make ann.a.class work? And if possible (without complicating the
implementation), make ann.a[:class] work as well.

-g.

--
http://blog.gmosx.com
http://cull.gr