[Nitro] [ANN] Facets 1.8 (RC)

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:13:15 EST 2007

Tom,

please check the following code, it does not yield the results I would
expect:

require 'facets/yore/annotation'
require 'facets/yore/annattr'

class Test
        attr_accessor :a, Fixnum, :doc => 1
        attr_accessor :b, String
end

class Child < Test
end

p Child.ann[:a][:class] # => returns nil !!!
p Child.ann.a.class # => returns Annotation (the class) !!!

thanks,
George.

--
http://blog.gmosx.com