[Nitro] [ANN] Facets 1.8 (RC)

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 06:27:09 EST 2007

the old implementation of annotations supported the

anno.key?

notation, ie

if anno.class? and ...

instead of

if anno[:class] and ...

can we have this (easily) back. only if this doesn't make the new
implementation more complex!
I will convert Nitro to use the faster anno[:class] method anyway...

regards,
George.

--
http://blog.gmosx.com