[Nitro] Simpler configuration method?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:46:01 EST 2007

Hello Jonathan,

I appreciate this check with reality, but you have to understand that I have
to work on features that I need for my own projects. However, I *always*
take your suggestions into account so I will have a look at these pointers
too. I hope your exams will be over soon, I could really use your help. As I
said on my blog, I intend to make nitro compatible with the latest facets
version. I will devote a lot of energy on this over the coming days. I will
also take care of the daemons dependecy. Stay tuned.

-g.

Not wanting to sound like a nay-sayer, but you seem to have put quite some

--
http://blog.gmosx.com
http://cull.gr