[Nitro] facets 1.8 and mailing list

transfire at gmail.com transfire at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:24:32 EST 2007

Okay, FYI I'm travelling North for a week or two (or three) and will be
mostly out of touch til I get back. I'm going to release 1.8 of Facets
before I leave which will include this and many other goodies. (I
wanted to finish a few other things before release, but they'll just
have to wait unitil 1.8.1, after all I'm already at 1.7.103 !!! ;-)

Also I setup a mailing list for Facets.

    facets-universal at rubyforge.org

Think it's about time it got one. Mostly it's for bug reports and
suggestions. For all those intersted sign up at: