[Nitro] [BUG] Error creating ticket on nitroproject.org

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Mon Jan 15 14:40:32 EST 2007

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:33:22 +0100, Joshua Hoke <nitro at tap.homeip.net> wrote:

> It looks like someone else also ran into various problems, and made a
> page about it on the Wiki here:
> http://www.nitroproject.org/wiki/pages/Errors

haha, lovely.  :D  (actually no, but you get the drift :P)

Generally it is most beneficial to post errors, bug reports and so on here
on the mailing list where it has the broadest audience.  This could maybe
mentioned on the tickets page... but then, what's the use of it.  :P

A bug tracker based on the ML would be best...  Some smart ruby code doing
the email sorting/categoring + a web interface to that + some smart ruby
code recieving the emails from ML...  Got to work on tags like [BUG]...
I mean, then it could also track patches and stuff...  This sounds all
very good to me, maybe I'll work on that, after exams.

Just thinking aloud, more ideas?

Feel the love