[Nitro] FCGI + Apache2

Alexandre Gravem vikingtux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 21:04:25 EST 2007

> What does freeze mean? Nitro doesn't log much in live mode.

Means that nothing is showed or logged after that.

Did you try to actually visit your site through the browser?

Yes,  it take a minute to show me a "500 Internal Server Error" message

Btw. if you want to try your app via fcgi but in debug mode you can put the
> following in your dispatch.fcgi:
> ENV['NITRO_MODE'] = 'debug'

Added and nothing new happened :(

Thanks so much Jonathan, Fabian and Malte for the help ... i must have made
so increadibly dumb mistake. I'll upload the application again and try every
tip once again.