[Nitro] FCGI + Apache2

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Thu Jan 11 12:52:51 EST 2007

>> NITRO_INVOKE=fcgi_proc ruby ./run.rb
> It complained about uninitialized constant Socket. then i "required" it and
> the script ran and stopped at "INFO: Og uses the Mysql store."

now it stops after that? ... Nah, maybe it's still the 'memory store' thing..
`STDOUT.sync = true` in run.rb might help there..

But yes, how can the php people live without the fun of having to debug just
the 'running' four hours.  ;)

Sorry for not being of any help.... I just can't think of any other reason
that your config should actually fail...

Feel the love