[Nitro] FCGI + Apache2

Alexandre Gravem vikingtux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 10:27:00 EST 2007

Hello all :)
I am trying to release my first live nitro app, but with no luck untill now!
I contracted a DreamHost account since they have Rails support with fcgi and
here what i manage to have done:

1) Install a recent ruby version
2) Install gems
3) Install nitro 0.41 via gem
4) Renamed fcgi.rb to dispatch.fcgi and added "require 'socket'" to it
5) Created a .htaccess from a Rails example

Ok, now I can start nitro in debug mode, just typing "nitro" in the
application directory. but if I run the dispatch.fcgi it gives me

INFO: Og uses the Mysql store.
INFO: Using Memory sessions.

with $DBG = true just the db creation info is added to this.

the apache log says:  FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from
server "/home/dokk/keetu/dispatch.fcgi"
and nothing is created into the log  dir of my app.

has anyone passed through this? can anyone help me?