[Nitro] FormHelper::FormXmlBuilder#attribute without label

Malte Milatz malte at gmx-topmail.de
Tue Jan 9 15:41:29 EST 2007

I'm trying to understand FormHelper. What should I write where I have
some_method_call? I do not need a label there because I want a proper
<dl> structure, so #attribute is of no use to me. I need a plain <input>
field instead.

form(:object => Item, :action => 'go', :method => 'multipart') do |f|
  f.form_errors # By the way, is this the right place for it?
  f.dl {
    f.dt { f.label "What's your name?", :for => 'poster_name' }
    f.dd { f.some_method_call :poster_name }
  }
end

Thanks,

Malte